Sunday, October 31, 2010

Asha 10mo Milestones

Oh forgive me for being such a lazy mom!!!!

I haven't updated her milestones in like... 3months!!! So I guess I must do a bit of recap here.

In her 10th months, she has:

1. Eaten grains of rice. People, not ground, not mashed. Grains! Hahahaaha
2. Has grown 2 teeth I think. I front teeth, 1 canine teeth. Sounds so blood sucking to me haha.
3. Started to climb up, opening cabinets, drawers etc
4. Grown a new hobby. Messing up things! Taking things out of its container is a must for her!
5. Learned to "moonwalk". This one is very recent. 1 week ago I took her to the beach, how she had fun there. She ate sand for God's sake... she must be REALLY happy. haha. Anyway, before this trip she was still scared to take a step even though we hold on to her. That day on the beach, I encouraged her to take her first steps and she is addicted to it. After that day she is not afraid to take her step anymore wherever she is....
6. (still) little hair.
7. She can recognize people that looks like her daddy, such as, the fat controller in thomas, and the pirate guy in spongebob... :D
8. My name still isn't in her dictionary.
9. She is more attentive now. A few months ago, when I gave her Iphone with games she would immediately eat it. At least now, she will watch me play games for a while even though in the end she still eats it.
10. She recognizes songs...



I know, I know, I'll do another update next month. DO remind me okay? *telling it to myself*

No comments:

Post a Comment