Friday, June 15, 2012

Hardship of Life

Sometimes we feel that we are having the most difficult time of our life. Having to stick with my old job, no pay rise. Having to save up for my delivery, having to pay taxes, having to pay for expensive consultation fee for prenatal etc etc.

Then one day, my uncle passed away. He left behind 6 kids and my aunt. One in uni, one going to uni, the rest are still schooling. Then suddenly I don't think so much of my hardship anymore. We are both still working, we still have regular income, we have insurance, we are surviving. We still manage to enjoy a bit of indulgence here and there.

I used to worry how am I going to cope with 2 kids later? How about finances? My aunt manages to bring up her 6 kids well enough. What do I have to complain? Rezeki all comes from Allah. Allah told us to seek for it, not complain about it. Prepare our best, leave the rest to Allah. No good will come from worrying too much.

Now I understand the concept of gratitude. Be grateful of what you have in life, Allah can just take the most important thing away someday. Stop worrying of what has not come yet. The best we can do is just prepare ourselves. The rest Allah will help :). Have faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment