Monday, May 15, 2017

Asha 7+YO, Rana 4+YO

Asha

She is in 2nd grade of primary school now, despite the fact that she just turned 7 a few months back. My soft kind hearted girl. Often she complained her stuff are missing from her bag/pencil case. Pencil, pen, cards. Her friends took them and not giving it back. I tried to teach her that it's ok to say no if she doesn't want to lend it. Really, problematic. I hope she learns to say no when she really meant it.
She's growing well. I'm not worried about her performance in school. She learns fast by practice. Her English and Bahasa are good, I'm not worried. Math she needs more help to practice and her teacher included her in Math supplementary class. Longer school hours in some days but it does help her. Since I'm not home mostly to help her review her math.

On other notes, I am trying to slowly get her used to 5 times daily prayer. I got her to do Subuh and Magrib. Next I need to slowly introduce Isya, and at the end, Zuhur and Ashar. The last two are more difficult since I'm not home. I also need to teach her the tahiyat doa.

She sleeps by herself now. We don't need to cuddle her anymore. With her everything has to be slowly introduced and get used to and it'll take some time. She also showered, wear clothes by herself now.

Her eczema is getting better alhamdulillah thanks to TF 4life. It still itched time to time but not flaring anymore, just dry. We managed her itch at school by putting on a stocking sock under her school socks. There was one time that her eczema flared badly during holiday. It took around 2-3 months to get it back as it used to. While it only took 1 week to worsen. Horrible. I so wish it to go away soon. Sadly it has spread to her left leg which once was clear.

Rana

She is in K1 now. She is surprisingly more independent and more focused than her sister. A side note for me that even though she is so, she still needs my attention. She is still hot tempered. But her scratching attacks have lessened now. Previously whenever she's angry she'll scratch her sister. She is entering her sweet most adorable phase now. She takes off her own clothes, put them in the laundry bin, can do everything else by herself. Though sometimes she needs to be spoonfeed. Acted like grown ups most of the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment