Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Her First Days of Playgroup

Late post again!

Last Monday, 5 March 2012 was her first playgroup day. I went in with her for the first 2 days. Their program is play first thing when they went in. Then after 30mins, they sing, draw, read a book, coloring, etc. After 30 minutes they wash hands, go potty, then have 30 mins snack. After snacking before they go home they sing songs, read books, etc.

It sounds like something we do everyday at home right? But I find it's good for her to socialize. The first 2 days I went in she was so clingy (typical), and was such a crybaby. During the 3rd day I sent my maid to spy on her.... She seemed to be playing well, and she loved music time. The 4th day a bit chaotic with a bit of cries here and there. The 5th day was a bit better. Then after that... 1 wk holiday. It was such a wrong timing to put her in!

Anyway I'm crossing fingers on how she'll be next time she goes back to school. Overall, I think she enjoyed it. She always cries when it's time to go home. When she's home she refuses to take off her uniform and socks XD. SO cuuuuutte! She got along well with the boys mostly. So overall, I think she'll be just fine :).

No comments:

Post a Comment